Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Ideas Number 1

About time I suppose :) ..... after promising some menu ideas I go away and forget.  Well here are some ideas, some recipes are already on the blog, some are not but should be relatively easy.  You don't have to stick to these recipes,it really is just to give you some ideas, if meatballs are on my list, you could do Spaghetti Bolognaise or Lasagne.  I hope this helps and gives you some ideas to answer the question "Whats for dinner mum?"  Which thankfully I don't hear any more, the list goes up each week and they know to look on the board and not ask that annoying question :) ....



CARBONARA RECIPE

CHICKEN LAKSA RECIPE

LAMB AND SPINACH CURRY



To download the Menu Ideas One please click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails